Oil of Joy Ministry Core Values
- Intimate Relationship with God is the most important thing in life. To love God as passionately as we can; with our whole heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to love our neighbors as ourselves. Allow the Holy Spirit to produce in us the character of Christ.
- Have passion and determination to impact the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are a “going” ministry, responding to the call of Jesus Christ to extend His kingdom ‘beyond our borders’. To reach the unsaved with the Good News that Jesus died to save them.
- We believe that every person, Christian and non-Christian alike is valuable to God and to His Kingdom. Serving others compassionately ‘at their point of need’ regardless of race, creed, color, age or sex is following the example of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Knowing that our family is the source of our greatest joy and greatest sorrow, we believe putting our family’s spiritual, physical and emotional needs above ourselves is critical. It is the most important mission from God that we can undertake.
- Dependence on God which is evidenced by prayer and living by faith. Trusting God to supply all our needs as we do His will in our personal life and in ministry.
- We conduct ourselves with uncompromising integrity and honesty as individuals, as a team, and as a ministry.
- Pursue continuous growth, learning and creativity and development of our own leadership skills for the purpose of investing in other people’s growth. Build a positive team of likeminded people who are inter-dependent and trustworthy.
- Always act with the spirit of excellence in doing the correct thing and doing it well. We believe that God is worthy of our very best.